Thursday, April 16, 2009

California Girl







Hello everyone , so happy to speak with you again...... My plans are constantly changing so to all my friends and fans in New York who've been waiting for me to come I'm sorry. I know I promised a trip to see all of you but as soon as I'm ready to leave another opportunity pops up here in California.. . I'm now trying for late April... the 25th ? Don't hold me to that but I will keep you updated.

Speaking of updates I shot yesterday with the beautiful Kimber James. It was a lot of fun and if I say so myself whens the last time you saw two such beautiful girls together looking so glamorous? Luckly for you I've enclosed a picture from the shoot.
You can see the whole shoot including an amazingly hot video of yours truly and Kimber making passionate love soon on Kimbers site. When I get the release date I'll post it right here!!.
Some more good news... I just was approached to shoot with Vanity. As you can see the Kimber shoot worked out pretty nice so can you imagine Vanity, Kimber and myself in one shoot together ? It's a lot to look forward to isn't it?
What else... I'll be getting a new tatoo on April 22nd. The placement is a mystery.... Maybe if you come see me sometime you can see where it is for yourself.
xoxo Natassia

No comments:

Post a Comment